Wednesday, June 9, 2010

9. Smart Spoken (Expression)

When we speaking English, we use many Expression. Some Expression words are provided in blow :

 Expression         Use     

Ah                     :Ah , good , here's the bus .
Ah                   :Ah yes , I remember now .
Alas               :Alas , we never seem to learn from our mistakes
Amen           :I ask this through Allah , my lord . Amen .
Attention  :Attention ,please !The bus will leave in ten min.
Bravo          :Bravo !  well played !
Bugger      :Oh bugger ! I've left my keys at home .
Bye               :Bye ! See you next week .
Allah         :Allah ! look at the time.... I'm late !
Doggone  :Where's the doggone key ?
Eureka     :Eureka........... a job at last !
Goodbye :Say goodbye to me now !
Gosh          :Gosh is that the time ?
Hello         :Hello , hello , hello what's going on here ?
Hey            :Hey , come and look at this !
Huh           :You think you know the answer , huh ?
Mm            :Mm , lovely cake !
Never      :I'll forget my students, never!
Nope       :Have you seen my pen ? Nope .
Oh            :Oh yes I will .
Oi             :Oi  Mati ! don't you like your brother ?
Okay     :Will you help me? OK !
Ouch      :Ouch ! That hurts !
Please    :Quite , please !
Yes please :Would you like some coffee / a lift ?  Yes, please
Pooh     :Pooh ! This egg is bad.
Rats       :Oh rats ! I've forgotten my keys .
Shit         :Shit ! I've missed the train .
Shoo       :Shoo......... all of you ! i'm busy .
Silence  :Silence !   he roared .
Snap        :Snap !   you've got the same shoes as me .
Sorry      :Sorry    I'm late .
Stuff and nonsense  :Stuff and nonsense ! You don't know what  you're     talking     about .
Thanks      :Would you like some more coffee ? No thanks .
Welcome  :Welcome to www.2learningenglish.tk !
Well            :Well , let's move on to the next item .
Well            :Do you want to come ?  Well I'm not sure .
What          :Hey .. Jewel !  What? When are you gonna Dhaka ?
What          :It will cost Tk. 500 .  What ?
Whew / phew  :Whew ! That was a lucky escape !
Wow            :Wow !  You look terrific !
Yes                : Don't you want to come with us ? Yes , of course I do .
Yup               : Mumu , you ?    Yup!
Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.

Subscribe your email ID to my site and I will send you latest information's:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment